“Coastal High School is a unique charter high school that emphasizes leadership through a culture of project based learning and mastery. Board Members can be parents of CHS students or non parent community members. Applications due dates are announced one month prior to the date.”
All board meetings are open to the public.
Qualifications to be a Board Member
- Must have a High School Diploma or have completed a GED program
- Must be a South Carolina resident
- Must not have been convicted of a felony
- Former employees or contract vendors must wait 24 months before running for the board
- Attend monthly board and committee meetings along with an annual retreat